GRANULIZER 2 is a granular synthesis software synthesizer intended for creative sound design. It features a very versatile DSP engine that is able to deliver a wide sound palette, with sounds varying from metallic crunch and grainy fuzziness to smooth reverb-like tones, spectral widening or chaotic soundscapes.
– High quality audio engine that performs time-stretching, pitch-shifting, granular resynthesis and spectrum manipulation
– Diffusion effect for wide droney sounds (think spectral reverb)
– Spectral Shaping
– Frequency shifter for atonal variations
– Grain warping
– Control over subtle randomization of certain internal parameters (“Magic” knob)
– High quality diffusion delay effect for droney soundscapes
– Waveform view with loop selection, zoom in / out
– A portable and intuitive preset system
– Explanatory on-screen tooltips on mouse hover over the parameters.
– Minimal, clean UI