Legendary grit and crunch Meet the RX950 Classic AD/DA Converter, our first effect plug-in, designed to perfectly mimic the whole AD/DA conversion process of the Akai S950 in order to give your music this vintage, warm and crunchy sound with the ease & flexibility of a VST. The Akai S950, one of the most famous samplers from the 80s, is largely praised for its legendary sound. Many consider the 12-bit grit and crunch still unmatched today. But the 12-bit resolution is not all. For over a year, we studied every bit of this studio gear masterpiece to bring back its unique character to your modern DAW with the RX950.
makes your sound loud ’n proud with the S950’s unique grit and warm distortion. It’s powerful and will help anything stand out in your mix.
controls the target sample rate and analog-to-digital conversion circuitry with an exquisite, yet remarkably subtle, aliasing effect.
controls the S950’s infamous steep low-pass filter. Use it on separate elements, or on any output bus or master section.
Adjust the Audio Bandwidth’s high-frequency response with the Brilliance knob (in Settings/Back panel).
Key features: – Legendary 12-bit resolution
– Perfect modeling of the S950’s audio signal path
– Adjustable audio bandwidth (and thus sampling frequency)
– Original steep 6th-order low-pass Butterworth filter
– Stereo or mono operation
– Low CPU consumption
– Adjustable brilliance setting (high-frequency response)
– Graphical interface scaling options (from 1x to 2.5x)
– Parameter value keyboard typing on double-click
– NKS Support
– Native Apple Silicon support