Silkworm is an easy to use “SuperSaw” style virtual analogue synth with built in gate sequencer and delay unit, plus powerful filter, modulation and dynamic controls.
Silkworm has the following Features:
– choose from sine, saw, ramp, triangle and pulse waveforms;
– control over thickness of sound and over spread in stereo image;
– band limiting filter using two 12db filters in series for a very characteristic sound;
– ping pong delay with filter built in;
– separate LFO for vibrato (preset with adjustable aftertouch level);
– assignable LFO for modulating filter, bandwidth, pulse width, volume and panning;
– mono and poly modes (mono is not only good for producing great soaring leads but also helps save CPU cycles);
– various play/dynamic controls;
– simple but effective sequenced gating effect syncable to external (host) clock;
– very easy to program and capable of more than just trance sounds.