New release!!: MixBox, a “500 series”-style virtual rack plug-in for Mac and PC. MixBox includes 70 studio processors and creative effects derived from IK’s T-RackS, AmpliTube, and SampleTank, as well as four new reverb algorithms. It packs these processors into a convenient and intuitive channel strip layout that can be used as a plug-in for any DAW or in stand-alone mode. View the complete gear and effects collection here Users can create and save their own custom channel strips in an 8-slot “rack” that can be used in all major DAWs. With drag & drop routing and a range of advanced controls like wet/dry mix, sidechain and individual processor gain, users can assemble even complex processor chains in seconds. MixBox’s stand-alone mode offers a complete, easy-to-use mixing experience for nearly any situation, with up to eight separate racks of eight processors each. Audio can be fed into a computer from any source such as a digital mixer or audio interface, and the MixBox main panel will offer control over all eight racks at once. Users can load rack presets, add or remove processors from each rack, activate the side-chain and manage input/output channels and gain for each rack, all from one panel.
Beginners will benefit from having hundreds of high-quality effects and presets, as well as 600+ presets, while advanced users can speed up their workflow by using the customizable format to save and recall whole custom effects chains instantly.
What’s New in v1.5:
• New module pack available for purchase: Sunset Sound Reverb Collection.
• SE edition available for purchase, with upgrade path to Full.
• CS version available with 8 starter modules and over 30 new presets for free.
• Native support of Apple M1 processor.
• macOS: Improved UI resizing smoothness.
• Windows: Implemented a UI optimization that could improve text readability.
• General reliability improvements.