Make Your Own Plugin, Have you ever dreamed publishing your samples as a VSTi and Audio Unit virtual instrument? With Maize Sampler 2, this is easy and affordable. In minutes, your instruments will be ready to be used by musicians all over the world. Maize Sampler 2 is a cross-platform tool for sound developers to create sample-based virtual instruments.
Standalone Windows and macOS editor application.
Native Apple Silicon support.
Group selections by key / controller / MIDI channel.
Disk-streaming / Memory reading mode.
Poly / Mono / Legato voice mode with glide time.
LFO, ADSR envelope and built-in reverb effect.
Round-robin / Random overlapped sample trigger.
Load EXS24 sampler format.
Sample loop, Choke cluster, Release trigger.
Big sample mapping area and sample table view.
Export .mse compact instrument file.
VST2, VST3 and Audio Unit player plug-in generation with customized names.
Fully signed and notarized players on Mac.
What you see is what you get player GUI editor
Custom knobs, faders, meters and buttons on player UI.
Serial number copy protection on exported instruments.
Support up to 32 audio output channels
Changelog 9/10/2022: 2.90
– Added more effects like distortion, delay and chorus.
– Added the VU meter UI component, also allow custom film strip component to have to custom frame size.
– Fixed a bug when importing EXS file.
– Fixed a bug when triggering note in legato mode.
– Better parameter automation.
– Allow sub-folder structures in the instruments folder.
– Double click to reset a knob’s value.