Context Menu Audio Converter is a Windows shell extension utility for converting audio files quickly and simply from within the Windows file explorer. A new menu item ‘Convert Audio File(s)’ and ‘Convert All Audio Files From This Folder’ is added for the right mouse click on files and folders in Windows explorer (context menu).
– Encode a single audio file or multiple audio files in one go or one-by-one
– Supported input file formats: Ogg Vorbis, MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4/AAC, AIFF, WAV, AC3, ADX, AIX, Apple Lossless, Monkey”s Audio, MusePack, OptimFROG, Speex, TTA, CDDA, DSD (DSF and DFF), FLAC, Ogg FLAC, Opus, WMA, WavPack, MIDI and music module files: MOD, MTM, S3M, XM, IT and MO3
– Supported formats to convert to: MP3, Opus, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis and WAV PCM (optionally MP4/AAC)
– Specify encoding options and audio attributes
– Option to normalize the audio volume
– All major audio tag formats are transferred, including cover arts
– User interface DPI scaling is supported