The Sixties EZBASS EBX
P2P | 28 December 2022 | 601 MB
THE SIXTIES EBX A POP POWERHOUSE.
Bass, presets and MIDI – tailored for that classic 1960s vintage sound. This expansion for EZbass sets out to capture one of the most iconic and defining epochs in popular music history: the sixties. It includes the vibe, the sound and the very bass model whose characteristically tubby, dark and earthy thud played a leading role in its soundtrack. Arguably, no other instrument paints a more vividly compelling image of an era come and gone than this – sonically and visually. The bass was strung with classic flatwound strings and captured using two distinctly different playing styles, one using the finger and one palm muted using a pick. This gives you two contrasting takes on the same instrument and a tonal range covering the entire width from the traditionally thud-like to the sharp and zingy. In addition to the bass, this EBX also includes a wealth of presets for a wide range of tones as well as a custom library of MIDI basslines tailored for the instrument and the era in question.
Ready to head back to the sixties?
– A meticulously captured classic violin-style electric bass from the early 1960s
– Inspired by the characteristic sixties sound and scene
– Ideal for anything from subtle and acoustic music to full-on pop and rock setups
– Includes a classic finger playing style as well as a palm muted option sampled with a pick
– Offering a range from D1 to E4
– Includes a collection of presets covering a broad range of tones inspired by the era
– Comes with a custom MIDI library tailored for the instrument
– The bass that changed the face of pop.
The Sixties EZBASS EBX SOUNDBANK
♪ Download ♪Tags:
Magesy® Related Post:
✅ The Sixties EZBASS EBX SOUNDBANK | MaGeSY®
February 24th, 2023 ⚡MaGeSY®
Submit a Comment or Report Broken Links: