TrackGate is a real replacement for console and outboard gate/expanders. Instant to use, plus digital niceties like lookahead and intelligent detection.
– State of the art gating and expansion.
– Noise detector for automatic gating.
– Quick, simple, ergonomic interface.
– Circuit models of classic gates.
– Ultra-low attack times in circuit model modes.
– External sidechain for triggered gating.
– Sample-accurate MIDI triggering as gate or ducker.
– Two-band sidechain EQ.
– Windows VST, VST3 and AAX as 32+64bit, RTAS 32bit
– Mac VST, VST3, AU and AAX as 32+64bit, RTAS 32bit
– Configurable down to zero-latency.
– Variable lookahead to avoid losing transients.
– Ducking mode.
– Threshold, Ratio, and Gain-Reduction Depth.
– Automatic detection of noise in signals.
– Simple set-and-forget interface.
– Mac Retina support.
– Autolisten for configuring filters.
1.00 -> 1.01
– OpenGL improvements
– Reduce graphics overheads
– Improve text editing on 64bit mac
– Fix bug with rare crash when MIDI learning
– Improve VST3 automation
– Add check for AU mono case.
– Improve calliper sliders.
– Improve preset handling
– Improve Zoomed GR scaling
– Improve mousewheel handling on windows
– Accept ‘,’ as well as ‘.’ for numeric entry
– Improve preset extension handling on windows
– Improve keyboard handling
– Support VST3 GR metering in Studio One
– Improve automation resolution in Logic X
– Fix VST3 double-precision sidechaining in Wavelab 9
– Fix input gain metering
– Fix ProTools automation of attack/release