The Proteus Rack Library was produced by the original E-MU sound and graphic designers. Starting with the original hardware sound samples, instruments are mapped and programmed to match the hardware sound modules. The powerful script programming integrates the hardware functionality to the software for the same great look and feel of the sound modules. This new sound library is not an update to the original Proteus Pack. The sound module synthesizers have been built from the ground up. Now designed for Native Instruments free Kontakt Player, the full version of Kontakt, Komplete, and Maschine. The instruments are seamlessly integrated and can be controlled by all NKS hardware. Includes Proteus 2000, Mo’ Phatt, Virtuoso, Xtreme Lead-1, Planet Earth, and Vintage Pro with over 3,500 legacy sounds that will expand your imagination.
Features: – Designed for free Kontakt Player, full version of Kontakt, Komplete, Maschine, & NKS hardware
– Dynamic graphic interface allowing hardware like functionality
– Module programs grouped, ordered, and tagged to match the hardware
– 3 Effects Busses with control of parameters
– 32 Step Programmable Arpeggiator
– Solo/Mono Mode with Legato & Glide Control
– Komplete Kontrol Previews
– Compatible with all NKS hardware controllers
Requires NI Kontakt Player or Kontakt FULL v5.8.1 or later!