Poly-Ana is finally here! Get ready for a new experience in virtual analog synthesis! Poly-Ana uses a different approach than most other VA soft-synths which we feel delivers a sound more authentic to the early analog synths that inspired her features. This “brute-force” method admittedly requires more processing power than other common techniques, but is a far truer model of the functioning of real analog instruments. If you obsess over the quality of your sound like we do then you won’t mind using a bit more CPU power to help get you closer to that real analog sound; a sound that so many other VA synths fall too-far short of.
(Note that Poly-Ana also offers a Quality option to reduce CPU usage during performance-time at the expense of sound quality.) Poly-Ana’s voice architecture is an ambitious combination of all the best features of the famous analog classics, plus a few new features (totaling 208 controls, plus a full 5 octave velocity sensitive virtual keyboard!) which, while possible back in the day, would have been prohibitively expensive to implement in hardware. But as a software-only product, Poly-Ana doesn’t face these limitations, and we held nothing back in designing our “ultimate analog dream synth”. Combine this with a classic styled design that puts every parameter a single click away, with large, easy to grab knobs and switches that behave like the real-world items; and with no hidden drill-down menus so that each and every control is prominently displayed out where you can see it; Poly-Ana offers a true alternative in software synthesis.
* VST 2.4 compatible with 32 or 64 bit audio processing (backwards compatible with older versions of VST too!)
* Maximum 12 note polyphony featuring unison, voice detune and a unique poly-unison mode!
* Three oscillators per voice!
* Two filters per voice, 12/24 dB/Oct, LPF/HPF, can be run in parallel or in series allowing for additional multi-mode capability!
* Filter Resonance Modulation. Rarely offered on other synths!
* Stereo signal path throughout the voice. Poly-Ana produces dramatic stereo effects without using any tacked-on delay or chorus effects!
* All voice parameters always visible and accessible with a single click!
* GUI controls that work like the real-world items, like automatic knob detents and single-click toggles!
* Unique modulation routing scheme! All the power of modular without the tedious complications of using patch cables or a modulation matrix. And all Poly-Ana mod destinations can be modulated at audio rates!