Farfisa V physically models the unique characteristics of the Farfisa combo organs that helped define the Top 40 sounds of the ‘60s—complete with enhancements that help you forge new sonic territory today. Arturia’s innovative physical modeling faithfully recreates every nuance of the Farfisa Compact Deluxe and Duo combo organs found on numerous hits. Enhancements bring you a one-of-a-kind instrument combining the freedom of synthesizers with the unique tone of organs for unprecedented creative potential. An array of included effects pedals gives you all the tools to make the sound your own. Bell-bottoms optional.
Release notes: December, 7 2022 | v1.11.1
– Included visually impaired accessibility across all V Collection instruments
– New sound design tutorials for selected V Collection 9 instruments
– MiniLab 3 compatibility with all V Collection instruments
– Improvements to playlists and preset browser
– No more tag issues after updates
– Improved loading times for our sampled instruments
– Correct presets appear in the playlist after reload
– No more browsing issues in NKS software after changing preset from Arturia\’s preset browser
– All instrument now recall their previous UI size
– Added polyphony voice count to the bottom toolbar on selected instruments
The Farfisa V brings you sounds that will never get old.
Imagine the fun you can have with the classic Farfisa combo organ sounds behind ‘60s chart toppers like Strawberry Alarm Clock’s “Incense and Peppermints” and The Grass Roots “Midnight Confessions”. Those eternally happy bubblegum sounds made a comeback in the ‘80s in the hands of Blondie, Talking Heads and others, and are still cruising today in retro pop, rock and reggae. The Farfisa V is super simple to use and 143 presets from top sound designers assure that you’ll get right down to rockin’ out.
If you’re an organist, you’ll love playing this gem. If you’re a producer, you’ll appreciate having the unique ear candy of the Farfisa V in your vintage collection. And if you played a combo organ back in the day, prepare to groove on waves of nostalgia courtesy of an old friend.