Our most ambitious instrument to date, Eight Voice polyphonic synthesizer meticulously emulates the immense sound of the Oberheim® Eight Voice, one of the world’s rarest and most desirable vintage instruments. Predating modern microprocessor control, its eight independent dual-oscillator voice modules could be challenging to program. Eight Voice’s unique Voice Link controls allow simple and powerful grouping of voice module controls, eliminating individually setting each module’s controls when homogenous poly sounds are desired. Focus buttons allow instant enlargement of any section of the user interface, making sound programming a breeze, and massively flexible keyboard assign modes enable endless mono and poly keyboard zoning and layering options. All in all, we’ve transformed the original’s daunting user interface into a fun and inviting mondo poly synth experience.
Above all, Eight Voice knocks it out of the park with an incredibly accurate and huge sound, courtesy of award-winning synth designer Mark Barton’s (MRB) detailed emulation of the magnificent Oberheim state-variable filter. Eight Voice also includes a feature-packed eight-step “mini” sequencer, and high quality modulation delay and reverb effects. Cherry Audio’s Eight Voice is truly bursting with unique sound possibilities at an unbelievably affordable price!
Eight Voice Synthesizer Features:
– Eight fully independent dual-oscillator voice modules
– Oberheim multi-mode filter emulation by award-winning synth designer Mark Barton (MRB)
– Over 330 presets
– Massively configurable mono and poly keyboard assignment modes
– Independent key range settings for endless layering and zoning options
– Super flexible Voice Linking for powerful voice control grouping
– Focus buttons for instant enlargement of all areas of the user interface
– Two separate poly assign buses for stacked poly patch creation
– Additional LFO with six waveforms and tempo sync
– Eight-Step Mini Sequencer with 1/2-step quantizer and tempo sync
– Studio-quality reverb and mod delay with tempo sync
– Full MIDI control and DAW automation for all controls