Team R2R | 19 October 2023 | WiN:21.76 MB | MAC:170.75 MB
…: VST3 / AAX / AU :…
The Soulful tone of the rarest & iconic Hit-Maker.
Introducing the Motone Pro Bundle; inspired by one of the rarest, iconic, fixed band, proportional Q graphic equalizers ever made. It was built by Motown’s engineers in the 1960s to enrich the sound of their productions by giving warm open and punchy tones, but it also contributed significantly to the start of a new musical age. Jackson 5, Diana Ross, Stevie Wonder, Lionel Richie, Vandellas, Commodores, Marvin Gaye, and many others. It created the true Soul and R’n’B sound. Since this EQ has been used in so many number-one hits and it’s one of the rarest audio gear ever built, this unit has become a true legend today. Now in one bundle with 2 different versions for your needs, the Standard and Pro version (which combines additional modern features with the original vintage tone).
– Motone Pro Bundle includes the plugins below:
MOTONE PRO EQ
The perfectly enhanced version of the original vintage rare equipment. It also introduces these rich analog characteristics to more additional features like Mid/Side Processing, Nuance Deviation System (NDS), and Frequency Multiplier. The perfect control is here now.
It’s the 1960s 7-band equalizer, capable of delivering the authentic warm punchy tones and interactions that made this EQ classic rare equipment. It holds the true magic of the soulful tones and Frequencies of the Lovely Classic Hits.
– 2 versions as a bundle: Motone EQ using a lighter CPU and Motone Pro version with advanced modern features
– Warm, punchy, and also the soulful tone of one of the rarest, iconic, hit-maker fixed band, proportional Q graphic equalizers ever made!
– Complex signature interaction between EQ bands, and internal clipped filter distortion
– Additional switchable Stepped – Continuous Knob mode
– Mid/Side channel processing mode (Motone Pro EQ)
– Nuance Deviation System (NDS) for individual Left/Mid and Right/Side channels (Motone Pro EQ)
– Continuous frequency multiplier to reduce the frequency speed (Motone Pro EQ)
– Anti-Aliasing Analog Modeling Engine
– Optimized Resizable GUI layout for the effective workflow
– Friend of CPU