Team R2R | 04 November 2022 | WiN: 2.15MB | MAC: 6.08MB
Easy yet powerfull – Invader 2 is an 8 voice polyphonic synthesizer. It was designed to be easy to program while still offering a wide range of sounds and possibilities.
– Knob-per-function interface, what you see it what you get.
– 2 oscillators + 1 sub oscillator (tri, saw, pw, sync pulse, sync saw, saw to pulse)
– Polyphonic stereo unison with optional low CPU unison emulation mode (up to 48 voices)
– 3 low pass resonant filter types (low pass clean, low pass raw and band pass)
– Filter drive or high pass option
– Stereo noise generator
– Ring modulation
– 2 LFOs with delay function
– 2 Envelopes
– Delay effect with normal, ping pong, tape and diffusion delay modes
– Arpeggiator / 16 step sequencer
– 4 x oversampled engine
– Medium and high quality modes
– 200+ presets
Windows: Windows 7, 8 or 10 macOS: A Metal compatible Mac (Intel / M1 Silicon) with macOS High Sierra or newer
MacBook (Early 2015 or newer)
MacBook Pro (Mid 2012 or newer)
MacBook Air (Mid 2012 or newer)
Mac mini (Late 2012 or newer)
iMac (Late 2012 or newer)
Mac Pro (Late 2013 or newer)
Try & BUY if you like this plugin Always support the developer.