BendoBox is an exploratory, rhythmic multi-effect for manipulating beats and transforming ordinary sounds into entirely new material. Band-splitting, bass-boosting, crunchy saturation, bpm-synced chopping and gating, beat-locked pumping effects, gated feedback and sequenced delay send variations are just some of the many sound-altering possibilities.
– High/Low Frequency Splitter.
– Bass Enhancer.
– Resonant Low Pass Filter.
– Saturation with extra Crunch.
– Mod Gate Sequencer: An LFO/Gate combo.
– Echo: Stereo BPM Delay Unit.
– Delay Gate Sequencer for triggered delay sends and feedback gating.
– Freakout: Sporatic randomization of various aspects of the overall effect.
– Sub-Presets for each FX and Mod/Gate section.
– Randomize button for each section.
– Custom GUI scaling.
– Intuitive patch management system.
– Several presets to get you started.
– Windows: VST3, Windows 7 or higher, 64-bit
– Mac: VST3/AU, OSX 10.11 or higher, 64-bit