Quickly create cutting edge real-time controlled whooshes for your sound design or music! Wave Warper is a revolutionary new way to create your own amazing custom whooshes, passbys, morphed sounds, and sample mayhem. It is a standalone app that combines and loops up to 6 sound file layers to create one new dynamic file using multiple real-time controllable effects and optional VST plugins. For years sound designers and musicians alike have had to painstakingly layer sounds within DAWs and create time consuming midi controlling scenes to create whoosh, doppler, and passby effects. Wave Warper takes advanced concepts and simplifies them into one quick, fun, and intuitive software. It is incredibly addictive to use, and produces sounds like you’ve never heard before. Be sure to check out our Making-of tutorial to get an in depth glimpse at just how cool Wave Warper is!
Wave Warper features: – Load up to 6 sound files
– Load up to 10 VST plugins within Wave Warper
– Real-time user controlled XY pad allows you to ‘perform’ Wave Warper
– Pitch, volume, panning, and filtering defined envelopes follow along in real-time
– Randomizes your sound library folders to quickly generate new sounds
– Sine, triangle and square LFOs
– Wind and whistle generators
– 2 compressors
– 9 filter settings that follow along in real-time
– Volume fluctuation on each file for creating dynamic sounds per layer
– Leap Motion control option. Leap Motion sold separately here
– Compatible with Mac and PC (32 bit and 64 bit)
– An Intel® Mac with Mac OS X 10.7 (or later), OR a PC with Windows 7 (or later); Multicore processor; 2 GB RAM; 1024×768 display.