WaveLab Pro v11 WiN
P2P/V.R | 01 March 2023 | 290.5MB
With significant new features for stem mastering, multitrack editing, plug-in parameter automation and podcast production, WaveLab 11 has the concept of “multi” running throughout it. With improved multi-channel file handling, multiple track sub-lanes and analysis meters, multi-core processing and more, WaveLab further enhances its status as the true art of mastering.
Multi-channel interleaved support
WaveLab 11 introduces extended support for multi-channel interleaved files and, for the first time, multi-channel interleaved editing in the Audio Editor. Supporting up to 22.2 surround layouts of WAV files (including Ambisonics files for pre-authoring purposes), a multi-channel file can be opened, edited and saved like any other set of mono/stereo files. Featuring comprehensive controls to make precise editing easier, it’s also possible for external editors to work on selected channels only. The detailed new selection options include highly flexible frequency-domain selection in the Spectrum Editor. In the Audio Montage, automatic splitting of multi-channel audio files into mono or stereo clusters makes it fast to import a large multi-channel file. This also allows plug-ins to process channel clusters independently of one another.
Track Groups for multitrack/stems workflows
Track Groups comprise audio tracks which are routed to a group bus, before the signal continues through the Montage output and then Master sections. This provides an additional summing stage with effects plug-ins, gain and pan controls. Track Groups are especially useful for stem mastering and, alongside Track Lanes, another way to apply a common track group effect chain to stem mastering projects.
Track Groups can be created by selecting tracks from a corresponding Group Channel. Using the Track Group Editor, tracks and track groups can be named/renamed, have colors assigned and moved per drag and drop.
Track Lanes for multitrack/stems workflows
Track Lanes is a flexible new feature that can divide an audio track into eight sub lanes, each lane hosting audio clips, a facility especially useful when working with mix stems inside the Montage. As well as clip effects, track effects can be applied to all clips, providing a final processing chain for all stems on the track. Track Lanes can also be used for sound design tasks like assembling, editing and processing sound effects from layered clips. Each Track Lane features comprehensive controls for selection, solo/mute, fold/unfold, lanes can be converted to tracks, selected tracks can be merged as lanes and more.
Parameter automation with clip envelopes
You can now use clip envelopes to automate the parameters of VST 3 plug-ins. Along with the volume, pan and effect wet/dry parameters, clip envelopes are managed from the new Automation Envelope panel in the Inspector window. Envelopes can be assigned to parameters by right-clicking on the parameter, single envelope points can be text edited, envelopes can be turned on/off and their visibility is easily managed, individually or globally.
As well as the WaveLab analysis meter, WaveLab 11 features a new professional analysis tool, SuperVision. SuperVision is a fully customizable, multi-meter audio analyzer, with 27 different modules that can be applied in up to nine module slots for level, spectral, phase and waveform analysis. It allows the creation of a fully customized layout for a supremely accurate visual picture of any audio project. Multiple instances can be opened to monitor the audio signal at different stages.
– In WaveLab Elements, the maximum number of effect plug-ins in the Master Section, for clips, tracks, and the montage output has been increased from two to eight.
– Horizontal scrolling via the mouse-wheel, in combination with a range selection, now works as expected.
– It is now possible to overwrite an existing file by using “Save as” in the File Browser.
– A rendering issue when using high latency plug-ins on a track group bus has been fixed.
– An issue concerning rare cases of audio file editing leading to file corruptions has been fixed.
– An issue with the auto back-up function for Audio Montages has been fixed.
– There are no longer any inaccuracy issues when using time stretching with certain settings.
– Switching “Speaker Configurations”, in conjunction with an External FX plug-in, no longer causes routing conflicts.
– The input channel layout for surround (5.1) recordings now always matches the meter display in the recording dialog.
– Silence Generator presets now always take the sample rate into account.
– DVD-Audio creation now works as expected.
– Automatic pause markers are no longer generated twice under any circumstances in the recording dialog.
– A graphics issue in the Phase Scope Meter display has been fixed (Apple silicon only).
– The performance of the ‘WaveLab Exchange’ feature, allowing users to use WaveLab in combination with Cubase and Nuendo, has been improved.
Steinberg WaveLab Pro v11.2.0 WiN
♪ Download ♪
MaGeSY® Related Post:
✅ Steinberg WaveLab Pro v11.2.0 WiN | MaGeSY®
May 5th, 2023 ⚡MaGeSY®
Submit a Comment or Report Broken Links: