Your talent and artistry know no bounds. Take your sound further with software and hardware that let you focus on what you do best. Meet Pro Tools. Pro Tools are constantly updating and upgrading the legendary DAW with new and exciting features. During 2020, Avid introduced a wide range of new enhancements and updates including: Audio to MIDI, Record-Enable modes, Space Clips and expanded video/audio file support to name a few. You can now also use Ableton Link with Pro Tools, perfect for collaborations, providing added flexibility for your music creation process. You can also switch to the new ‘Dark Theme’ – perfect for late-night studio sessions.
Cutting-edge tools and enhancements
The latest version of Avid Pro Tools builds on previous versions of the software, retaining all your favourite tools and components while adding brand new features that expand your toolset and streamline your workflow. New enhancements include ‘Project Revision History’ which gives you the ability to manage different version of projects, ideal for creating different mixes and more. The latest version also includes support for Pro Tools | MTRX audio interface.
Industry-leading music creation
Pro Tools is renowned in the professional music world as the industry standard. Countless hit records have been recorded, arranged, mixed and mastered with Avid Pro Tools. The ergonomic and intuitive interface combined with powerful mixing and processing tools makes Pro Tools a must-have for any sound engineer or professional musician. This version of Pro Tools provides you with 128 tracks of audio, with up to 32 inputs and the ability to create unlimited projects. You can utilise up to 512 instrument tracks and 512 MIDI tracks, allowing you to create complex projects with ease.
Work with artists using Cloud Collaboration
One of the most prominent new features is Cloud Collaboration. This powerful new tool lets you upload projects to your cloud storage space and invite other artists to collaborate or work on the project. This feature lets you work on projects with other musicians in real time, providing a ground-breaking new way to collaborate and work with other artists. You can do everything you would in-studio with another artist, from sharing audio and MIDI tracks to mix changes, automation, filters and more. You can also communicate and talk with collaborators through the convenient text chat feature. With this new feature you can now collaborate with any artist in real-time, opening up a whole world of possibilities when it comes to making and arranging music.
Over 60 AAX plugins included
Pro Tools comes complete with a wide variety of high-grade AAX plugins. The plugin collection spans from high-definition reverbs and EQS to guitar amp emulators. This provides you with everything you need to shape, process, mix and master your musical projects. Signing up as a Pro Tools subscriber gives you access to an additional 17 plugins.
64-bit architecture and new Avid Audio Engine
The all-new Avid Audio Engine provides multiple times the processing power of prior editions of Pro Tools. You can add epic numbers of virtual instruments and effects to your music and experience performance like never before. The extra memory gives you more scope to go even bigger and handle huge sessions with ease.
– Industry-standard Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) software for Mac and PC
– 64-bit Architecture unlocks serious processing power and massive session handling
– Powerful audio engine provides superior memory management
– Faster-than-real-time bounce to disk streamlines your workflow, frees up resources, and allows you to more easily collaborate with other production environments
– Unified media engine natively supports multiple HD video formats for easier collaboration with Avid Media Composer and other media-production workflows
– Workspace Browser makes project navigation extremely fast and incredibly simple
– Simple keyboard commands let you quickly disable and enable sends and inserts
– Capture automation while recording audio
– Utilize up to 128 voiceable tracks at 44.1/48kHz and up to 32 channels of simultaneous I/O
– Take advantage of over 60 bundled 64-bit plug-in processors, effects, and virtual instruments
– Automatic delay compensation (up to 16,383 samples) provides tight mixing with minimal phase issues
– Multitrack Beat Detective and Elastic Audio let you correct timing across all of your tracks
– Score Editor and MIDI Editor provide comprehensive composing capabilities
– Mix various audio file types and formats in a single session without format conversion
– Avid Cloud Collaboration and the Avid Marketplace let you connect and collaborate with other