The VLUX 210 P10R Cab Pack is based on a Fender Custom Vibrolux Reverb Amp loaded with the original Jensen P10R 10” Alnico speakers. The tone is a wonderful mixture of full low-mids, complex midrange with character, and an airy top end with a touch of Alnico raspiness for great touch sensitivity, chime, and clarity. This pack features 114 Single Mic captures and 14 multi-mic Mixes taken with eleven hand-selected microphones for a total of 128 IRs.
Microphones used in this Cab Pack Dynamic:
– 57 – Based on a modern Shure SM57
– 58 – Based on a Shure SM58
– SM7 – Based on a vintage Shure SM7
– 421 – Based on a vintage Sennheiser MD421
– 906 – Based on a Sennheiser e906
– i5 – Based on an Audix i5
– 121- Based on a Royer R-121
– 160 – Based on a Beyerdynamic M160
– N22 – Based on an AEA Nuvo N22
– U47 – Based on a Telefunken U47 large diaphragm tube condenser
– 184 – Based on a Neumann KM 184 small diaphragm condenser
– ROOM 1, 2, and 3 – Captured with a Telefunken U47
– REAR 1 and 2 – Captured with a Telefunken U47
– SIDE – Captured with a Telefunken U47
All products have been tested with Fractal Audio Systems™, Line 6™, Strymon™, and Kemper™ hardware, as well as DAW plug-ins to ensure seamless integration with your digital modeling units. York Audio products are licensed, not owned. It is illegal to share York Audio products, so please support our brand and ensure more great content by purchasing your desired products. All sales are final, as there are no refunds on digital goods.
– All Cab Packs come in .WAV format in 24-bit 96k, 48k, and 44.1k files.
– All IRs are 500ms for maximum resolution. Hardware units that require shorter files will automatically truncate 500ms files to the unit’s preferred length upon import.
– Natural Phase and Minimum Phase versions are provided.
– Fractal Audio™, Line 6™ Helix, Atomic™ Amplifire, and most IR loading amp modelers utilize 48k files.
– Kemper™ units ulitize 44.1k files.
– Strymon™ Iridium and BOSS™ units utilizes 96k files.