UNFILTER is a real-time plug-in that removes filtering effects, such as comb filtering, resonance, or excessive equalization – effectively linearizing the frequency response of a signal automatically. UNFILTER can also apply a detected filter response to another signal, or export it to disk as an impulse response, and can even perform mastering grade adaptive, free-form, and graphic equalization. Whether you’re in music production, film post, game audio, broadcast, sound design, forensics, or engineering – UNFILTER makes time-consuming and often impossible tasks as effortless as adjusting one control.
The UNFILTER features at a glance:
– Automatically detect and remove resonances, equalization, roll-offs and the effects of comb filtering from musical, location, dialog and surveillance recordings.
– Apply the measured filter response to other signals to place them in the same “acoustic world”.
– Export the measured filter response to or import it from a linear- or minimum-phase impulse response file (WAV).
– Mastering grade adaptive, free-form and graphic equalization.
– Extremely steep 96dB/octave shelving high-pass filter.
– Output limiter for unsupervised use in batch processing applications.
– Highly time-efficient workflow and UI