Masterdesk Pro v1.0.0 WiN
Team R2R | 19 May 2023 | 41.1 MB
The ultimate all-in-one mastering solution, with new features added by popular demand. You asked, we listened: The masterdesk PRO expands on its predecessors by adding new functionality and greater control to this incredibly popular and easy-to-use mastering system.
More powerful dynamics control
In the PRO version, both the compressor and limiter are upgraded with variable release times and linking options. The limiter also gains a new modern/classic switch, while the compressor now features variable ratio control, a CLIPPER option, and new “GLUE” feature for analog-style compression that gels the mix together before it reaches the final mastering chain.
More tonal options
The simple tone stack of the original masterdesk is now complemented by a fully featured 3-band parametric EQ in the PRO version. Also present are high pass, low pass and dual resonance filters, as well as an onboard De-Esser—all of which feature expanded frequency ranges. Want even more tonal control? Take advantage of the newly included XL section for additional saturation, harmonics and color.
An even more impressive stereo field
In addition to the Mono-Maker, which centers low-frequency content for focused and punchy bass, and the Stereo Width control, which can expand the stereo spread for a more immersive feel, the PRO version of Masterdesk adds new stereo enhancement modes not seen in prior plugins. The new M/S features include the Mid Signal Panorama option and the Stereo Enhance knob to provide even greater control over stereo imaging and balance.
The same high-end tone and minimal learning curve, with expanded controls that more sophisticated users will love
One thing hasn’t changed: The upgraded masterdesk PRO is still so easy to learn that even inexperienced producers can quickly dial in great-sounding masters in under a minute. It’s still just a matter of toggling through the carefully crafted presets to get you into the right ballpark, and then sweetening things further with 3 key dials: “Volume”, “Foundation” and “Tone”. The only difference is that you can now refine these starting points even further with the option of greater control over your dynamics, EQ curve, saturation and stereo field when you want it. Try it for mastering, mix bus and even instrument subgroups.
– High end analog mastering chain in a single plugin
– The same simple 3-step workflow as prior versions, with expanded controls for further refinement
– Includes the limiter algorithm and meters from limiter True Peak
– Adjustable link settings and release times for compressor and limiter
– Fully variable Compressor Mix control
– Additional TMT compressor models
– CLIPPER – shave off loud transients to get a much louder signal
– GLUE – analog style compression to gel the mix together in punchy but elegant way
– Extensive preset list for immediate results
– Expanded parametric EQ
– New stereo enhancement controls
– XL knob for added harmonic saturation
– Improved GUI for even easier control
– Featuring Tolerance Modeling Technology (TMT) with Analog and Digital modes
Masterdesk Pro v1.0.0 AAX VST2 VST3 x64 WiN-R2R
♪ Download ♪
Magesy® Related Post:
Submit a Comment or Report Broken Links: