Team R2R | 22 Dec 2018 | WiN: 5.9MB | OSX: 13.8 MB
(x64, AU, AAX*, VST)
Resampler & Bitcrusher
Degrader is a combined resampler and bitcrusher plugin. It can be used to simulate the sound of vintage digital gear, as a lofi-effect or distortion unit. Since all parameters are fully automatable it’s a handy plugin for creating unique and interesting drops, sweeps and other transitions.
– Resamples between 250 Hz and 96 kHz.
– Low pass filter with different characteristics both pre and post resampling.
– Bit depth can continuously be altered between 3 and 24 bits.
– Additional distortion algorithm.
– Parameter linking (control several parameters with one knob)
– Input and output gain control.
– Dry / Wet mix.
– Several factory presets simulating different vintage gear.