Master Sampling, Sound Design, Sound Effects, Filters, and Improve Workflow Speed on any Akai MPC. This course will teach intermediates who already have workaround experience of the Akai MPC hardware workflow how to take their skill to the next level and become expert users of MPC devices. At the end of the course, you will be able to pick up any Akai MPC device and make beats with an enhanced workflow end-to-end. This course is tailored towards the users of the following Akai MPC series; MPC One, MPC One+, MPC X, MPC X Special Edition, MPC Touch, MPC Live, MPC Live 2, and MPC Key 61.Hence, for better retention, it is important that you have at least one of the above-mentioned devices in your possession to practice along with the teachings in this course. The course project materials and sound kits used in the course will be attached to the resource section where you can download and practice.If you are new to Akai MPCs we advise you to enroll in our previous course which will take you from a beginner to intermediate level comfortable enough to make beats with your devices. We will walk you through understanding Filters, Sound Design, Sound Effects, Automation, advanced Sample Editing features, workflow enhancement button shortcuts, and lots more.
What you’ll learn:
– The types of filter and when to use each
– Manipulate Amplitude, Filter, and Pitch Envelopes
– Program Edit deep dive: Everything you need to know for faster workflow
– Sample Editing deep dive: sample tailing, extension, and more
– Enhance Drum patterns with Swing, Humanize, and others.
– Basic knowledge of how to use the Akai MPC device is required
– At least one of the following Akai MPC devies is required; MPC Live, MPC Live 2, MPC X, MPC X Special Edition, MPC One, MPC One+, MPC Touch, MPC Key 61
Who this course is for:
– This course is for Intermediate who intend to take their knowledge to the next level