This is a very beautiful SAXOPHONE kontakt instrument, notes sound real also when you wright the notes manually. The saxophone is sampled for 2 octaves from D3 to D#5. And the netes are extended to B5 and G2. There are 3 velocity layers of on the notes without vibrato. There are 2 velocity layers on the vibrato notes…
And there are 5 note lengths on the articulations:
– LONG , 1/2 , 1/4 , 1/8 ,1/16 .
– On the no-vibrato the note length set the time the note can be played
– That means 1/4 note will stop playing after 1/4 of a bar and note will have a real decay.
– And on vibrato 1/4 note is the time it takes the vibrato to start. so, the note will play no vibrato for ¼ of a bar and then the rest of the note will have a vibrato.
– You can listen for examples for the SAXOPHONE here below.
All instrument has a requirement for kontakt full 6.5.3 and above!