LIMINAL: CHAMBER STRING TEXTURES VOLUME 1, a library of intimately recorded Violin, Viola and Cello samples – playable using the full version of Kontakt 6.6.1+. The library’s articulations are aleatoric, long and evolving, with the performer imparting character and movement into each sample. Recorded closely and dry, the sounds are great for adding unpredictable nuance, detail and creative imperfection. This library is not intended for fast passages or soaring melodies. It is especially suited as a collection of naturalistic pads, perfect for underscoring or ethereal soundscapes. The user-interface allows articulations to be layered, mixed and reversed. LFO controls can be enabled, allowing your DAW’s tempo to dictate the modulation of an individual layer’s volume. This opens the door for tempo-synced swells and unleashes even more creative possibilities for evolving texture.
• Made for the full version of Kontakt 6.6.1 or higher (Not intended for Kontakt Player)
• VST3, VST2, AU and AAX compatible host
• 3.29 GB samples Uncompressed
• Includes sample sets of both ensemble and solo performances.
• 9 Core Articulations
• 6 Creatively Processed Articulations
• Dozens of Presets