GLAZE delivers glossy vocal vibes on tap – from wide stacked chords and pads, to leads, bass timbres, and more. Recorded with a diverse range of live vocalists, it can do up-front vox duties on lustrous pop and silky smooth R&B, as well as processed melodics for hip hop and trap trickery. New Riff and Run presets let you create original vocal runs by combining chopped samples mapped to a scale, and preset macros make it quick and easy to add a little extra seasoning to your licks. Originally a custom vocal instrument for collaborating with pop artists, GLAZE was built in collaboration with legendary engineers Curtis “Sauce” Wilson and Rochad Holiday after working with the likes of Ne-Yo, Ariana Grande, Will Smith, and Dr Dre.
HIGH-GLOSS VOCAL INSTRUMENT
– Versatile vocals that hit different for pop, hip hop, R&B and beyond
– Play with Riffs and Runs, chopped vocal lines mapped to scales for natural sounding sequences
– Explore 148 presets of vocal licks, stacked chords, and even bass and pad sounds, or create your own
– Part of the Play Series: Great-sounding presets and real-time control in an intuitive interface
THE GLAZE STORY
Discover the story behind GLAZE and how it developed from a secret tool in Sauce and Rochad’s vocal engineering workflow into a part of the Play Series.
AT A GLANCE: GLAZE
– Product type: KOMPLETE Instrument
– For use with: The latest version of the free KONTAKT PLAYER. Download via KOMPLETE START.
– Number of Sounds: 200
– Number of Presets: 148
– Number of Wavetables: 43
– Download size: 1.38 GB (Uncompressed)
– System requirements: Free KONTAKT PLAYER or KONTAKT