For 20 years, KONTAKT has been the backbone of countless film scores and pop hits, as well as thousands of incredible instruments from NI and your favorite NKS developers alike. Now, with a new HiDPI browsing experience, an overhauled Factory Library, new creative effects, and under-the-hood audio improvements, the next evolution is nearly here.
Change Log: Version 7.3.0 New features for instrument builders, and bug fixes.
• ADDED Option to snap sample start and end to zero crossing in Wave Editor
• IMPROVED Selecting one of the loop snapping modes in the Wave Editor is now global for the instrument instead of per zone
• IMPROVED Any change in Options dialog is now stored immediately after closing the dialog instead of after exiting Kontakt
• FIXED PsycheDelay and Ring Modulator Info Pane help texts were mostly missing
• IMPROVED KSP in_range() command now also works with real expressions
• IMPROVED KSP Added optional arguments to sort() command which allows sorting only a range of the array instead of the whole array
• FIXED KSP Script warning for get_mod_idx() and get_target_idx() commands now correctly refers to the names of those commands