Modeled on the Mesa Boogie Triple Crown 100*
A part of the new breed of American amps, The Crown can get you any tone you are after. Designed to achieve the most brutal tones without forgetting the pristine cleans and crunchy Rhythms.
Amp Head Features:
• 3 Independent Amp Channels
• Switchable Power Amp Tubes
• Variable Tonestack Circuit Position
• Tight Switch On All Channels
Detailed 3D Cabinet Simulation
• The Crown includes an extremely detailed Cabinet Simulation.
• Control two microphones for each cab with complete freedom.
• Each cab has been chosen to perfectly complement the main amp.
Dual IR Loader
If you prefer to use your own IRs, The Crown includes a Dual IR Loader with the ability to adjust the microphone positions of any IR, even 3rd party ones.
• Gator II : Tame your signal noise with this handy one knob gate.
• Booster : Change the character of the amp with the low and high knobs, or simply push more gain in.
• Screamer : Make the (virtual) tubes scream with this pedal
• The Crown includes 4 Effects Units to help you shape the final part of your tone.
• Graphic EQ : Control the final output of your sound.
• Chorus : Make your leads wide. Give them some flavor.
• Delay : Give cleans depth and stereo feel.
• Reverb : Add space to your sound
Jam with The Crown without having to open a DAW! Engage the double tracking emulation for a better jam!
Double Track Emulation
• Save time when writing demos or ideas, or engage it when you are jamming.
• The double tracking emulation simulates a slightly different take on one of the channels, giving that wide spread only real double tracking can give*
*We recommend using the double tracking emulation only on demos or while jamming, while the emulation sounds realistic in stereo, it breaks down more in mono than real double tracking would.