PatchWork v2.65 WiN MAC
Team R2R | 17 March 2023| WiN: 36.3MB | MAC: 308MB
WiN32/64 – EXE/VST/VST3/AAX | MacOSX – APP/AU/VST/VST3/AAX
“The virtual patchbay for audio plug-ins”
PatchWork is a universal plug-ins patchbay that can host up to 64 VST plug-ins into any Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) in one instance. It is possible to chain effects in series or create up to 8 parallel chains that can be activated independently. This lets you create your favorite effects or instruments configurations within the plug-in, without the need for multiple busses. These configurations can be saved as presets and recalled instantly, or shared with multiple DAWs, using any plug-in format (full list below). Despite the name, you can forget about wires or cables: configuring plug-ins routing is as simple as adding or removing a row or a column in the rack’s matrix.
For each plug-in slot, latency compensation, presets management, undo/redo integration, and individual plug-in bypass are included for optimal operation. The plug-in also stores the position of the window for each plug-in so that the layout is restored with your session or saved with presets. The plug-in is available as an audio effect or a virtual instrument so that it can be inserted on any type of track, with up to 8 audio channels. Input and output level meters are also included to monitor the signal that is dispatched to inserted plug-ins.
- Configurable VST, VST3 or Audio Unit plug-ins rack: host up to 64 third party plug-ins or instruments in series or parallel.
- Available as an effect, virtual instrument or standalone application.
- Build your own effects chains: up to 8 “pre” and “post” plug-ins slots to chain plug-ins in series.
- Parallel processing made easy: up to 8 parallel plug-ins chains, with phase flip, solo and gain controls.
- Host up to 8 virtual instruments in parallel and mix them within the plug-in.
- Global Dry/Wet control (“Mix”).
- Parameters Mapping: map sub plug-ins parameters to automate them or use a control surface.
- Flexible MIDI routing: connect sub plug-ins together or with the host application.
- Flexible Audio routing: connect sub plug-ins i/o to any audio channel.
- External side chain and multiple outputs support.
- Link pre and post gains for automatic gain compensation.
- Cut, Copy and paste plug-ins with their settings between slots.
- Recall complex processing setups and plug-ins layouts with one click and share them between your DAWs.
- Input and output levels monitoring.
- Plug-ins Latency compensation.
- Supports VST Shell plug-ins.
- Integrated undo/redo.
- Fully customizable user interface, with multiple sizes.
– Plug-ins oversampling: it is now possible to oversample processing for every plug-in (up to 16x).
– Custom Colors: Each individual plug-in instance can now be assigned a custom color.
– Updated 120 factory presets and all built-in plug-ins with custom colors.
– PatchWork can now use its own parameters in macros, mixed together with loaded plug-ins parameters.
– Graphical user interface refresh performance improvements, especially on Mac.
– Improved resampling when the application starts streaming audio as a network server with Blue Cat’s Connector.
– Fixed custom tone maps presets not properly saved for some built-in plug-ins (Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Sweep Filter, Wave Shaper, Freq Shifter, Wah, EQ).
– Fixed stuck notes with some VST3 instruments.
– Fixed some VST3 instruments not producing any sound (like Toontrack instruments).
– Ableton Live 11: Fixed PatchWork VST3 MIDI input not detected and PatchWork Synth VST3 not loading.
PatchWork v2.65 WiN MAC-R2R
🡳 Download 🡳Tags:
Magesy® Related Post:
✅ PatchWork v2.65 WiN MAC-R2R | MaGeSY®
March 17th, 2023 ⚡MaGeSY®
Submit a Comment or Report Broken Links: