The Mix monolith is another industry first from Ayaic. It is an “Automatic Mixing System” that allows you to level your mixes perfectly in any environment. From individual tracks, to buss groups, to FX channels, to your master fader, Mix Monolith will create a mix that is balanced and open with just a click of a button. There are also (infinite) Duck/Expand Groups as well as (infinite) Mute Groups to help you clear space in your mixes like never before. The ducking is so precise that if you need -3dB of ducking for your bass guitar that’s exactly what you’ll get every single time the kick drum hits.
The use of ducking in groups allows you to have the kick drum dip the bass, the overheads, the kick ambience, the music buss and pump the whole mix all within a single group…and all perfectly. Use the vocals to duck the vocal reverb and delay while simultaneously expanding some gritty vocal distortion to add attitude to the louder vocal passages. With so many Duck/Expand groups you’ll be able to create exciting mixes in minutes. When paired up with our “Ceilings Of Sound Pro / Hyper-EQ” you’ll be able to place elements into a mix faster than ever before. Simply conform the Hyper-EQ to interesting new ceiling shapes then immediately hear how they sit in the mix using the LEARN/MIX feature on the Monolith. Try the Mix Monolith for 7-Days FREE and be blown away the very first time you apply it to any one of your mixes.
FEATURES: Whether you are a producer, mix/mastering engineer, musician or singer/songwriter, the Mix Monolith will have you creating professional sounding mixes at an unbelievable speed.
* Add as many Monoliths as you need…they will all function as one entity.
* “All Channels” LEARN/MIX feature will learn/mix every Monolith in your session.
* “This Channel” LEARN/MIX feature will learn/mix a single Monolith.
* Infinte Duck/Expand & Mute Groups.
* Fully automatable fader.
* “Free” mode for time-based attack/release settings.
* “Host” mode for note-based attack/release settings.
* “F” feature locks the attack to a fast .07ms when in “Sync” mode.
* Instantly move elements forward/backward with the “level-plane” feature.
* “Applied Gain” locking feature.
Mix Monolith is optimized for multiple instances during projects with large track-counts and its controls are intuitive, allowing you to quickly adjust parameters or type in values.