Team FLARE | 29 May 2022 | WiN: 175 MB | macOS: 161 MB
Instant Analogue Character
While Lifeline Expanse simulates the space and characteristics of real recording environments and re-amping methods, Lifeline Console focuses on mixing in a control room, offering you the sound of sought-after hardware and analogue formats all within your DAW.
Each of the plugin’s five modules brings a particular vintage flavour to your signal chain:
– Pre-amp warms and enhances the signal with colourful saturation via a customisable frequency response.
– EQ offers characterful spectral shaping with a choice of analogue circuitry.
– Compressor makes quick work of dynamics duties and contains an innovative Auto Makeup control.
– Modulation imparts the movement and life of warped records and tape speed variations.
Wear adds the charm and imperfections of old-school playback, introducing the noise, artefacts and unpredictable nature of tape, vinyl and cassette.
Whether you’re adding gentle sheen and signal enhancement, degrading a sound into a nostalgic, lo-fi production, or anything in between, there’s a module combination for whatever you need.
– 5 Effects Modules
– Modular Workflow
– 15 Unique Algorithms
– Resizeable UI
– 5 Interactive Displays
– Zero Latency
System Requirements: macOS:
– macOS 10.7 or higher (including Catalina & Big Sur).
– Plugin Formats: VST, VST3, AU, AAX, Standalone
– DAW’s Supported: Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic Pro, FL Studio, Cubase, Nuendo, Reaper, Reason + more.
– Compatibility: 64-bit compatible only.
– Windows 7 or higher
– Plugin formats: VST, VST3, AAX, Standalone
– DAWs supported: Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic Pro, FL Studio, Cubase, Nuendo, Reaper, Reason + more.
– Compatibility: 64-bit and 32-bit compatible.