Inspired by a signature amp of a legendary guitarist, an inventor who has inspired the 5XXX signature guitar amplifier which delivers a very specific kind of guitar tone, dubbed as the “brown sound“. It’s also implement next-generation user interface. Streamlining the process of operating the plugin for users with a cleaner, resizeable interface. What are some numbers that are closely related to heavy music? Other than the number of the beast, it’s probably this sequence of numbers: 51 and 50. Taking its name from the signature of the legendary guitarist, an inventor who has inspired the 5XXX signature guitar amplifier delivers a very specific kind of guitar tone, dubbed as the “brown sound“. The amp has become a staple of metal sound. It’s on every album with crushing and distorted guitars, such as Machine Head*, Opeth*, Testament*, Trivium*, Gojira*, and so many others!
Powered by our 3rd generation tube engine, recreates and tweaks all three major versions of the 5XXX amps to deliver the infamous brown sound that blasts like nothing else in your DAW, the Amplifikation VVV.
– 3 channels: Red, Green and Blue
— 3 Amp Types:
– Type A, Mark I: Beautiful and rich clean channel, ideal for dreamy ballads or softer passage. Works great with PAF type pickups. Crazy good crunch channel and tight lead channel with 80s flavor.
– Type B, Mark II: Thick and full midrange with tight low end that delivers the famous brown sound. Great for crunchy and dynamic rhythm tones. 70’s British tones are the first sound that comes to mind.
– Type C, Mark III: Deep and aggressive with monstrous gain that will please all metalheads. On maximum gain, some will say that it’s out of control. A must for modern productions.
– NEW! High-res resizable graphic.
– NEW! Many improvements for the user interface.
– Sag and Bias feature on the power amp section.
– Low pass and high pass filters.
– Five types of cabinets with impulse responses taken from genuine Peavey* cabinets.
– Nine types of workhorse mics: Shure SM57*, Sennheiser MD421*, Sennheiser MD441*, Shure KSM 353*, Royer 121*, AKG C414*, Neumann TLM103*, Sennheiser E609*, and Beyerdynamic M 201*.
– Freely adjustable dual-miking configurations with mono or stereo configuration, just like a real-life guitar recording session with mix option.
– Built-in Noise Gate and Limiter
– Straightforward and easy to use interface
– Supports up to 8x Oversampling.