Cutting-edge audio manipulation software that accurately isolates voice, drums, bass, guitar, keyboard, noise, sound effects and other layers from full-mix stereo MP3s, WAVs, FLACs and other file formats, using world-leading AI audio separation.
DeepAudio adds advanced stem clean-up tools to the DeepRemix workflow, so you can create the highest quality separated audio. Plus, do the following, and much more:
– Fix & clean up recordings quickly and easily with the award-winning Audioshop® tools
– Adjust timbre, pitch & timing
– Edit unpitched audio (including noise) separately from pitched sounds
– Export most audio file formats, even MIDI
– Work standalone or with your DAW
This is no spectrum editor – these are the actual harmonics that describe the sound of a note, and Harmonic Editor allows complete control over them. Perfect for removing noise, adjusting timbre and creating interesting new sounds.
Clean & Repair Audio
Live audio repair and clean-up features for removing background noise, limiting foreground artifacts, reducing tones & hum, and purifying pitched and unpitched sounds. Adjust overtone levels in notes and even regenerate fundamental harmonics, to bring back bass presence in vocals and instruments, lost during mixing & mastering.
Manipulate Audio With Even More Tools
DeepAudio editing features don’t stop there, and include audio manipulation tools such as Chord Creator, Infinity Scale, Inharmonicity and the Beat, Panning, Pitch and Volume Mappers.
– Plug-in for ProTools and leading DAWs
– Most leading DAWs can open audio clips for editing with DeepAudio. RipLink plug-ins are installed so that it can be used from Pro Tools and DAWs that support VST3 & ARA2, including Studio – One, Cubase, Reaper & Cakewalk.
– Ableton Live, Logic Pro X, FL Studio, ACID Pro, Digital Performer & Mixcraft users can set RipX DeepAudio as the external sample editor, or by using general audio import and export methods.
RipScripts – Create Your Own Powerful Tools
For the ultimate in audio manipulation, DeepAudio supports RipScripts written in the Python programming language, and even includes a special editor. Not only can you create a tool with its own UI, RipScripts have access to and control over the core building blocks of sound, such as notes, harmonics, amplitude and frequency. In fact, the Audioshop and Harmonic Editor features described above are RipScripts.