A compact yet advanced guitar plugin. From a delicate, clean tone to the heaviest wall of sound filling the whole mix. We’re advancing a proven formula, focusing on a design that enables you to achieve a wide spectrum of sound in a single plugin. Control every aspect of the signal from the main view and dial in each parameter with expanding sections.
Sections – create your own sound, not a simulation
– Input – a gate, a gain knob, and a high-pass filter.
– Preamp – 4 different models of drive, a big range and 4 additional switches dynamically changing the character of the preamp.
– Tone stack – 4-band equalizer dynamically changing according to the chosen preamplifier with adjustable frequency, Q and gain as well as customizable filter types and 3-preset tone matching.
– FX – a double section divided into modulation (chorus/phaser etc.) and time (reverbs, delays, echoes) subsections.
– Power Amp – Resonance and Presence knobs for adding character as well as a Hot knob for saturating the signal even further.
– IR – load up to 4 impulse response files at once and mix them in real time until you find the perfect balance for your tone.
– Output – A maximizer, a mix knob and a fader.
– Aurora IRs – A built-in stock pack of custom impulse responses prepared especially for Rhino.
– The Rhino Knob – a set of co-operating functions enclosed within a single parameter – Rhino. It adds character, pushes the tone through – it fits your sound right into the mix without crushing the dynamics or clogging the spectrum.
– Compact UI – designed with the goal of convenience and clarity.
– Advanced control – each section can be expanded, unveiling extra options.
– Cross-platform presets – exchange presets between Window, macOS, iPad and iPhone.
–Dark Mode – light and dark mode and a color theme dynamically changing with the chosen preamp.
– 4k UI – fully scalable UI, just as readable on a 4k TV as on a smartphone. Designed with simple, intuitive control in mind.