The ultimate “80’s Vibe” reverb plug-in.. 80’s Spaces “magically” emulates the typical reverbs and space effect units used by legendary artists such as Michael Jackson, Madonna, Duran Duran, Guns N’ Roses, Tears for Fears, David Bowie, Depeche Mode, U2, Eurythmics, George Michael, Phil Collins, Queen and so many others.
The typical ’80s gated reverbs, super lush cavernous and sweeping tails, short rooms and chorused verbs are all there with MINIMAL adjustments required. These allow you to quickly dial in professional sounding reverb effects. It comes with an intuitive (single-plated) and user friendly interface. You can use 80’s Spaces as an “insert” or preferably, on handy “aux tracks”. The effects unit boasts a global dry/wet control, chorus, decay, gate, filter and other essential parameters, for precise control of the effect.
The new version of the 80’s Spaces plug-in offers even more convolution IRs and presets than ever before:
• 250 high quality convolution impulse responses (+80 with v2)
• 12 reference reverb models (+5 with v2)
• 510 well organized presets (+110 with v2)
Add a taste of the ’80s to your tracks with this original and professional reverb plug-in.
Version 2.2.0 (Build 100001423) – May 15, 2023
– This version now requires macOS 10.13 minimum
– UI is now resizable up to 200%
– Dry/wet mix parameter is now set to 100% by default
– Windows installers no longer trigger Microsoft SmartScreen warning
– Various minor fixes