The Pentagon represents next-generation Kontakt design and features many new innovations and concepts never seen before. We truly feel like we have pushed Kontakt to the limit and explored nearly everything it has to offer. With intelligent scripting and design we have managed to make an instrument that can be used to synthesise and manipulate any sound while keeping all controls on one page. The Pentagon is perfect for any Electronic based music, as well as Movie/Video Game Scoring, and sound FX creation.
• 19 original soundbanks taken from hardware synthesizers
• Dual Soundbank Mixing System
• 1000+ Pre-Mixed patches (including Pads/Drones, Leads, Basses, Sequences, and Effects.)
• 10+ Multis
• Advanced Morphing Engine
• Unique ‘Key FX’ performance tool
• Powerful and versatile arpeggiator
Dual controls for:
• Lo-Fi / Filter (with six filter choices)
• MODs (LFOs) (Filter, Tune, Volume, and Pan)
• ADSR (Envelopes) (Filter, Tune, Volume, and Pan)
• Send FX Levels for Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Delay, and Convolution Reverb.
Includes fast access to all 633 Kontakt 5 IR samples.
• LFO modulation includes 4 Standard LFO waveforms, plus 40 experimental waveforms, inversion and Synced and Unsynced modes.
• Envelope modulation includes 40 presets, inversion and Synced and Unsynced modes.
Play style modes include Portamento, Chord, and Arpeggiator.
• 10 programmable Automation Tables with several useful attachment options.
• 100 Arp/Table presets with table randomisation.
• Arp/Table manipulation system with more than 20 useful options including copy/paste, reverse, and invert.
• 6 analog style dub Key FX
• UI “Follow” system
• Patch Randomisation plus Parameter Target Randomisation
Detailed 38 page user manual, as well as a user manual built right into the GUI. Requires Full Version of Kontakt 5.4.1 or higher. Please don’t buy if you plan on using this with the free Kontakt Player as it will only function in demo mode for 15 minutes.