Back with a new look, new amps, new effects, and new machine learning technology to model state-of-the-art hardware. Unlimited amounts of warmth, grit, crunch and fuzz, plus all the effects you could ever need.
NEW AMPS AND EFFECTS
Three newly modeled boutique and vintage amps. We’ve also added 16 new effects from Native and Softube for new ways to define your tone.
GUITAR RIG 6 PRO comes with a fresh look. The new scalable interface is clean and easy to use, making creativity with audio processing even more intuitive.
HELP DECIDE WHAT COMES NEXT
Our new way of modeling hardware gear means we can more easily add the types of amps and effects that our community wants, and everybody’s welcome to pitch in.
THE CREATIVE GUITAR SOLUTION
GUITAR RIG 6 PRO is a multi-effects rack and amp simulator made for creating and experimenting with audio in a way that is fast and direct. Think of it as your own studio, only with more space, less heavy amp heads, and way more flexibility. Design unique processing chains to customise your tones, adding space, warmth and character to everything from guitar and bass, to strings, drums, synths and more.
NEW AMPS, NEW TECHNOLOGY
INTELLIGENT CIRCUIT MODELING
Sci-fi by name, but incredibly realistic by nature. Native’s newly developed circuit modeling process uses cutting-edge machine learning technology to reproduce the behavior of hardware devices from the ground up, giving a whole new level of depth and realism to our amp emulations. Even better, it means we’ll be working with the community to discover new hardware and bring it to GUITAR RIG 6 PRO with regular updates.
A classic, rare mid-50s combo amp with simple gain and tone controls, but with a wealth of character, and highly responsive to picking dynamics. Turn it all the way up for tube-driven, saturated glory.
A punchy, vintage solid state bass amp that’s as solid as a rock. With a 4-band active EQ, voicing filters, and distortion control that sits as sweet in contemporary rock settings as it did 30 years ago.
Capturing a hand-wired American boutique amp that was originally modded from a British classic, this versatile coming-together of high-gain goodness can do everything from modern metal tones to amazing clean sounds.
MATCHED CABINET PRO
New and improved cabinet sound for all amps in GUITAR RIG 6 PRO with state-of-the-art impulse responses from OwnHammer and 3 Sigma Audio.
EFFECTS ACROSS THE BOARD
Effects are overhauled in GUITAR RIG 6 PRO, with an impressive array of new inclusions from our roster. Distortion, saturation, compression, modulation, reverb and more – load them in your rig and combine them however you want to create your own custom sound.
Changelog 6.3.0 _ 2022-02-15
Please run the GUITAR RIG 6 standalone application after installation to ensure correct behavior. To choose your soundcard, select the audio tab in the preferences. The latest manual is available for download on the GUITAR RIG 6 webpages.
– ADDED New ICM component: Red Fuzz, a distortion component that has 3 fuzz modes modelled from classic analog gear
– ADDED AAX Apple Silicon support
– ADDED 8 new rack presets
– IMPROVED Parameter changes are now undoable and redoable
– IMPROVED Rack now automatically scrolls to inserted component if out of view
– IMPROVED Rack now automatically scrolls to enabled fixed component if out of view
– IMPROVED Container and Macro assignment sliders can now be controlled by the mouse wheel
– IMPROVED Container and Macro assignment sliders now have numeric value displays
– IMPROVED Files can be on loaded onto the Tapedecks by dragging and dropping
– IMPROVED LFO waveforms can now be selected directly via a menu in the LFO modifier component
– IMPROVED Display CPU architecture in about box
– IMPROVED Default modulation range was 75% but is now 100%
– FIXED Twin Delay did not sound correct when using maximum predelay/delay times
– FIXED Delay time parameter display value was wrong in Sync Mode on some components
– FIXED Undoing removal of Reflektor inside a Container had no IR loaded
– FIXED Undoing removal of Little Reflektor component could crash
– FIXED Undoing component preset load did not restore preset name
– FIXED Undoing Macro assignment would not update Macro UI and could cause crash if interacted with
– FIXED The rack preset menu now correctly loads the next/previous preset after performing an undo
– FIXED The component preset menu now correctly loads the next/previous preset after performing an undo
– FIXED Preset Volume and Metronome parameters now revert when undoing rack preset load
– FIXED Some Dirt parameters were not modulatable
– FIXED RC24/RC48 input and output level parameters were not modulatable
– FIXED LFO waveform, amplitude offset and phase offset parameters were not modulatable
– FIXED Tapedeck volume parameters were not modulatable or controllable with macros
– FIXED PresetVolume dry/wet and volume parameters were not modulatable or controllable with macros
– FIXED Using the “Clear Rack” button in the rack Toolbar would not update the Macro assignments
– FIXED When a Macro knob was assigned to a button, assignment ranges were not taken into account
– FIXED Bite no longer silences right channel in stereo mode when left channel is silent
– FIXED Guitar Rig now runs again on x64 processors that only support SSE3 and below
– KNOWN ISSUE Dragging files from the OS into Guitar Rig causes slowdown